Time： 2020-09-02 18:07:51
Kieyyuel tips: what's the difference between meltblown fabric and non-woven fabric?
Polypropylene is the main raw material of meltblown cloth, and the fiber diameter can reach 1-5 microns. These microfibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the meltblown cloth has good filtration, shielding, thermal insulation and oil absorption. It can be used in air, liquid filter material, isolation material, absorbing material, mask material, heat preservation material, oil absorbing material and wiping cloth.
(1) Medical and health cloth: operating clothes, protective clothing, disinfection bags, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc;
(2) Home decoration cloth: wall cloth, tablecloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc;
(3) Follow up cloth: lining, adhesive lining, wadding, set cotton, various synthetic leather backing cloth, etc;
(4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packing bag, geotextile, wrapping cloth, etc;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain, etc;
(6) Others: Space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, oil felt, smoke filter, bag tea bag, etc.
The filter material of melt blown cloth is made of polypropylene superfine fiber, which is white, smooth and soft in appearance. The fiber fineness of the material is 0.5-1.0 μ M. the random distribution of fiber provides more opportunities for thermal bonding between fibers, so that the melt blown gas filter material has larger specific surface area and higher porosity (≥ 75%). After high pressure electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency and high dust retention.
Non woven fabric (English Name: non woven fabric or nonwoven cloth), also known as non-woven fabric, is composed of directional or random fibers. It is called cloth because of its appearance and some properties。
Non woven fabrics are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light weight, non combustion, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non irritating, rich in color, low price and recyclable. For example, polypropylene (PP) granules are usually used as raw materials, which are produced by continuous one-step process of high-temperature melting, wire spraying, thread laying and hot pressing coiling。
Non woven fabric features:
The non-woven fabric has no warp and weft thread, so it is very convenient to cut and sew. Moreover, it is light and easy to set. It is loved by manual lovers。
Because it is a kind of fabric which does not need spinning and weaving. It is just a kind of fabric which is formed by directional or random arrangement of short textile fibers or filaments to form a fabric structure, and then it is reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods。
It is not interwoven and braided by one yarn by one, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods. Therefore, when you get the adhesive scale in your clothes, you will find that you can't pull out the thread ends one by one. Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide use, and many sources of raw materials。
Relationship between non-woven fabric and spunbonded fabric
Spunbonded fabrics and non-woven fabrics are subordinate. There are many production processes of non-woven fabrics, among which spunbonded method is one of them
(including spunbonded, melt blown, hot rolled and Spunlaced, most of the non-woven fabrics on the market are produced by spunbonded process)
According to the composition of non-woven fabrics, there are polyester, polypropylene, nylon, spandex, acrylic fiber, etc.; different components will have different styles of non-woven fabrics. Spunbonded fabrics usually refer to polyester spunbonded fabrics and polypropylene spunbonded fabrics; the styles of these two kinds of fabrics are very close, which can be distinguished by high temperature test.
Non woven fabric is a kind of nonwovens. It is a kind of non-woven fabric, which is formed by directly using polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form a net through air flow or machinery, and then through Spunlaced, needle punched, or hot-rolled reinforcement, and finally after finishing. The new fiber products with soft, breathable and plane structure have the advantages of no fiber chips, strong, durable and silky soft. It is also a kind of reinforcing material, and has the feeling of cotton. Compared with the cotton fabric, the bag of non-woven fabric is easy to form and the cost is low.
1. Light weight: polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion is only 0.9, only three fifths of cotton, fluffy, good handle.
2. Softness: it is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and formed by light spot hot-melt bonding. The finished product has moderate softness and comfortable feeling.
3. Draught and air permeability: Polypropylene chip does not absorb water and has zero moisture content. The finished product is made of 100% fiber, which is porous and has good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non toxic and non irritant: the product is produced with food grade raw materials conforming to FDA, without other chemical components, stable performance, non-toxic, no odor, and no skin irritation.
5. Antibacterial and chemical resistance: polypropylene is a kind of chemical blunt substance, which is not moth eaten, and can isolate bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion and finished products will not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial property. The product has the property of drawing water, not moldy, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy and moth eaten.
7. Good physical properties. The strength of the products is better than that of the ordinary staple fiber products. The strength of the products has no directionality, and the longitudinal and horizontal strength is similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are quite different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to decompose; the chemical structure of polypropylene is not firm, the molecular chain can be easily broken, so it can be effectively degraded, and in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed in 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bags can be reused for more than 10 times, and the pollution degree of the environment after waste is only 10% of that of the plastic bags.
(1) Compared with the textile fabric, the strength and durability are poor.
(2) It can't be cleaned like any other cloth.
(3) The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so they are easy to crack from the right angle, etc. Therefore, the improvement of production methods is mainly focused on the improvement of preventing splitting。
In medical rescue, medical staff will inevitably come into contact with the patient's blood and body fluid, which may carry various pathogens such as HBV (hepatitis B virus), HCV (hepatitis C virus) a
The body bag is made of Oxford cloth, Chunya textile, non-woven fabric, nylon cloth, PVC waterproof cloth, OPP, PVA, lldp and other materials. It has the characteristics of convenient carrying, high b
Parents may have these questions when choosing masks to protect their children from the virus. For example, how old can a child wear a mask? What kind of mask should the child wear? Is N95 suitable fo
Kieyyuel tips: what's the difference between meltblown fabric and non-woven fabric?Polypropylene is the main raw material of meltblown cloth, and the fiber diameter can reach 1-5 microns. These microf
As we all know, although nitrile gloves and latex gloves used in a somewhat similar range, but they are not the same. So what is the difference between medical nitrile gloves and medical latex gloves?
What are the features of infrared thermometer? Kieyyuel Xiaobian to say: infrared thermometer is designed to measure human body temperature, but also can measure environmental temperature, object temp
Goggles and protective masks are common in clinical practice. Are goggles and face masks used at the same time? Are goggles disposable? What you want to know about protective clothing and goggles, Kie
What should be paid attention to in the process of wearing and taking off medical protective clothing? Do you know the correct procedure for putting on and off protective clothing? The following Kieyy
Of course, we have to wear a mask with a safety index of five stars. Only in this way can we have a healthy season. Kieyyuel Xiaobian shares with you the importance of wearing masks for health!