Time： 2020-09-02 17:39:09
What are the features of infrared thermometer?Kieyyuel Xiaobian to say: infrared thermometer is designed to measure human body temperature, but also can measure environmental temperature, object temperature, etc. The infrared temperature measuring probe has high precision and stable performance. The infrared thermometer has the sound prompt function of high body temperature, and the power saving function of automatic shutdown makes consumers love it more.
Infrared thermometers are widely used
1. Accurate measurement of human body temperature, instead of the traditional mercury thermometer.
2. Measure the skin surface temperature of human body, such as medical skin surface temperature measurement.
3. Measure the surface temperature of an object, such as the temperature measurement of the surface of a tea cup.
4. Measure the temperature of the liquid, such as the temperature of the baby's bath water, the temperature of the milk in the bottle, etc. The temperature range is - 50 ℃ - 480 ℃.
Is the infrared thermometer accurate?
Is the infrared thermometer accurate? Infrared thermometer is a kind of thermometer which uses the principle of infrared to measure body temperature. The components of infrared thermometer are mainly electronic accessories, so the accuracy of infrared thermometer measurement depends on the electronic accessories used. Infrared thermometer belongs to electronic instrument, so there will be some error when using, but the result will not appear too big deviation, will not affect the measurement result.
Our common "temperature gun" is a kind of infrared thermometer. When using, as long as the "muzzle" is aimed at the object to be measured, the display screen of "gun tail" can directly report the temperature of that object with numbers. This wonderful "pistol" can measure the temperature in the range of - 20 ~ 1600 ℃! When people walk near it, the measurement results are automatically converted into oral temperature.
The medical temperature measuring gun is used in the area where infectious diseases occur. It uses far-infrared light signal to measure the temperature of human body without touching human body. It has special use in SARS period and avian influenza period. The temperature is designed to be - 50 ~ 480 ℃. The low temperature measurement of - 50 ℃ is easy to realize, and it can also be used in low temperature areas such as northeast and northwest.
The principle of infrared thermometer is to convert the radiant energy of infrared emitted by objects into electrical signals. The size of infrared radiation energy corresponds to the temperature of the object (such as molten steel), and the temperature of the object (such as molten steel) can be determined according to the size of the converted electrical signal.
How to use infrared thermometer
What are the use methods of infrared thermometer? As we know, infrared thermometers are mainly divided into contact type and non-contact type. The use of infrared thermometer is relatively simple, whether the elderly or children, can be easily learned. And infrared thermometer does not contain mercury, reading clear, safe and environmental protection, more and more families welcome. Infrared thermometer is very suitable for families and hospitals. In the airport security department, the thermometer often used is also infrared thermometer.
Next, we will learn the correct use of infrared thermometer
1. Before the measurement, in order to obtain reliable measurement data, when the greenhouse changes greatly, the infrared electronic thermometer should be placed indoors for 15-20 minutes to use. If the change is not big, it can be used directly.
2. Gently lift your hair away.
3. Wipe the sweat off your head and make sure it is not covered by cosmetics or hats.
4. Aim the infrared thermometer at the center of your forehead.
5. The measured distance is 3-5cm.
6. Press the measurement switch and the infrared thermometer will immediately display the temperature.
7. It should be noted that according to the skin color, thickness and human body parts, as well as when the ambient temperature changes greatly, the measured temperature values will be different. This is a normal phenomenon, because the more exposed the human body parts are, the more affected by the temperature.
8. After the measurement is completed, the data will be stored and the measured temperature results will be automatically saved. These data will be displayed in the lower right corner of the LED. Press the "up" button to view the stored data.
9. If the forehead sweating or other reasons cause the forehead can not respond to the body temperature normally, it can be measured from the back of the earlobe.
In medical rescue, medical staff will inevitably come into contact with the patient's blood and body fluid, which may carry various pathogens such as HBV (hepatitis B virus), HCV (hepatitis C virus) a
The body bag is made of Oxford cloth, Chunya textile, non-woven fabric, nylon cloth, PVC waterproof cloth, OPP, PVA, lldp and other materials. It has the characteristics of convenient carrying, high b
Kieyyuel shares ...
Parents may have these questions when choosing masks to protect their children from the virus. For example, how old can a child wear a mask? What kind of mask should the child wear? Is N95 suitable fo
Kieyyuel tips: h...
Kieyyuel tips: what's the difference between meltblown fabric and non-woven fabric?Polypropylene is the main raw material of meltblown cloth, and the fiber diameter can reach 1-5 microns. These microf
Kieyyuel shares ...
As we all know, although nitrile gloves and latex gloves used in a somewhat similar range, but they are not the same. So what is the difference between medical nitrile gloves and medical latex gloves?
What are the features of infrared thermometer? Kieyyuel Xiaobian to say: infrared thermometer is designed to measure human body temperature, but also can measure environmental temperature, object temp
Goggles and protective masks are common in clinical practice. Are goggles and face masks used at the same time? Are goggles disposable? What you want to know about protective clothing and goggles, Kie
Kieyyuel teach y...
What should be paid attention to in the process of wearing and taking off medical protective clothing? Do you know the correct procedure for putting on and off protective clothing? The following Kieyy
Kieyyuel shares ...
Of course, we have to wear a mask with a safety index of five stars. Only in this way can we have a healthy season. Kieyyuel Xiaobian shares with you the importance of wearing masks for health!