Time： 2020-09-02 16:39:57
What should be paid attention to in the process of wearing and taking off medical protective clothing? Do you know the correct procedure for putting on and off protective clothing? The following Kieyyuel Xiaobian introduces the wearing and taking off operation process and 5 precautions of medical protective clothing for you.
Wear protective clothing correctly
1. Choose the type of protective clothing correctly;
2. Choose the right size of protective clothing;
3. Read the instructions and precautions before wearing;
4. Wear protective clothing in designated safe areas;
① Unfold the chemical protection work clothes (the head cover is opposite to oneself, and the opening is upward);
② Open the neck and chest of the chemical protective clothing, stretch out the legs into the pants, put on the coat and fasten the belt.
5. Wear safety shoes;
6. Wear other face protective equipment;
7. Wear protective clothing completely;
8. Wear protective gloves;
9. Check the suitability of protective clothing;
Remove protective clothing correctly
1. Removal site and preparation before removal;
2. Latex gloves with outer layer removed;
3. Take off protective clothing. (when taking off the sleeve, put both hands in the cuff and hold the inner sleeve, put the hands behind the back, take off the gloves and coat, and then insert the hands into the waist of trousers, turn out and take off the trousers)
4. Remove the eye protection;
5. Take off the medical protective mask;
6. Remove disposable gloves inside;
7. Wash hands;
8. Change back personal clothes;
9. Disposal of used protective clothing.
5 points for attention of medical protective clothing:
1. Pay attention to strictly abide by relevant laws and regulations when discarding protective clothing, and dispose the protective clothing that can not be used continuously according to the classification of medical waste;
2. When taking off the protective clothing, the contaminated bread should be wrapped in it, and the protective articles should be treated intensively to avoid expanding the pollution;
3. In case of working in an isolated and closed environment, at least two people should be present at the same time, in case of any situation, timely rescue can be provided;
4. Pay attention to check the integrity of the protective clothing, such as whether there is pollution on the surface, whether there are cracks at the seam, or whether there are sharp objects on the body, so as to avoid damage to the protective clothing and affect the protection function during the working process;
5. Before wearing protective clothing, it is necessary to do a good job of relevant inspection work, and do not act on your own experience.
The above content is about the relevant introduction of medical protective clothing, I hope this article can help you
In medical rescue, medical staff will inevitably come into contact with the patient's blood and body fluid, which may carry various pathogens such as HBV (hepatitis B virus), HCV (hepatitis C virus) a
The body bag is made of Oxford cloth, Chunya textile, non-woven fabric, nylon cloth, PVC waterproof cloth, OPP, PVA, lldp and other materials. It has the characteristics of convenient carrying, high b
Kieyyuel shares ...
Parents may have these questions when choosing masks to protect their children from the virus. For example, how old can a child wear a mask? What kind of mask should the child wear? Is N95 suitable fo
Kieyyuel tips: h...
Kieyyuel tips: what's the difference between meltblown fabric and non-woven fabric?Polypropylene is the main raw material of meltblown cloth, and the fiber diameter can reach 1-5 microns. These microf
Kieyyuel shares ...
As we all know, although nitrile gloves and latex gloves used in a somewhat similar range, but they are not the same. So what is the difference between medical nitrile gloves and medical latex gloves?
What are the features of infrared thermometer? Kieyyuel Xiaobian to say: infrared thermometer is designed to measure human body temperature, but also can measure environmental temperature, object temp
Goggles and protective masks are common in clinical practice. Are goggles and face masks used at the same time? Are goggles disposable? What you want to know about protective clothing and goggles, Kie
Kieyyuel teach y...
What should be paid attention to in the process of wearing and taking off medical protective clothing? Do you know the correct procedure for putting on and off protective clothing? The following Kieyy
Kieyyuel shares ...
Of course, we have to wear a mask with a safety index of five stars. Only in this way can we have a healthy season. Kieyyuel Xiaobian shares with you the importance of wearing masks for health!